Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/boketto-/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98978368

Discord User#: boketto#7122

Your in-game name: TrippE

What is your gametime?:

20221201230516_1.jpg.c5b61a632cd1a95d731eb044e71cc46f.jpg

Warnings/Softbans/Blacklists:

20221201230347_1.thumb.jpg.0a96a82ee3c3044140ded74a4050e2ec.jpg

I do have some pretty serious warns/bans which lead to me being permanently banned but it has been around 16 months since I first got them. Since coming back after a ban wipe I have only received a single warn which was almost 9 months ago now.

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? I have been apart of orbital's community for a very long time and have over 1000 hours on the server. In that time I have helped out other players many times whether it be a simple question about a rule they're unsure of or helping people with jobs/building stuff, as well as helping out with a few events here and there. In the past few months I have been fairly active in the server, forums and discord and I try to get along with everyone in all parts of the community. I feel that I have matured quite a bit compared to how I used to be in the community and although I like to mess around a lot when the situation calls for it I can be mature about it.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank? The role will show that I am a trustworthy person that others can rely on for help with whatever they need. Having quite a lot of experience with building and wiremod I can easily help people with building bases, gambling machines, shops etc. I have a vast amount of playtime on almost all jobs and can teach people how to use them e.g. setting up the night club controller and using custom music, manufacturing and selling drugs on gardener/meth cook. Although from time to time I have had disagreements with others I always try to show respect and be positive towards other players within the community.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? Absolutely, I have a very good knowledge of the rules/guidlines.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes, I had the role stripped a long time ago and do not intend for that to happen again.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? I 100% agree.

• Like 1

Big +1 how are you not trusted already wtf.

Fuck all warns and huge amount of playertime. All of your warns were a long time ago. Active player and detailed application. Also lots of forum activity.

Your role stripping was a long time ago and I imagine you have reformed.

+1 for you.

Edited by Fetus Milkshake

+1

Seen you online a bit and I must say your a very chill person you like doing your own thing and just a very respected person in general, your warns are pretty serious but your last warn was almost around 9 months ago which means you have changed your ways to be a better reputated player on the server. Also 11 weeks of gametime and only has 4 warns that shows his dedication to following server rules. Also your application is very detailed which also is a very good sign of dedication to getting your trusted rank.

GoodLuck

+1

I see you around quite a bit. You have old warnings and your presence is great. Well written application.

You seem mature enough to be a trusted member and I hope to see you take on that role if you get it.

Zoe

+1

Trippe my brother why the fuck haven't you applied sooner. you have the highest playtime I've ever seen, you have an exceptional warn record, you're friendly, and I haven't had one bad experience with you ever.

I don't know Trippe very well but he is trustworthy, I think someone like this should have all the chance in the world.

give this man trusted already

Hey Trippe,

Big +1 from me,

To start of the application itself is really good, one of the best ive seen applying for trusted. Only 4 warns with the most recent warn being 9 months ago is also good to see. 11 weeks is just crazy and to be honest i would thought you had trusted already but i muse be mistaken.

Ive seen you help others players whenever your online, always being respectful and nice to whom ever. Crazy amount of forum and discord activity which is also just a bonus.

Theres really not much else to say as everyone has already said what i wanted to say lmao.

best of luck

+1

yo wasup TrippE, pretty easy plus one from me. Bro legit has 11 weeks of game time with only 4 warns from over a year ago so they basically mean nothing now and it is clear that you are playing the server properly now. His application is also extremely detailed for a trusted app, I honestly don't know how he doesn't already have it. Goodluck TrippE!

+1

I thought you had the role already, to be honest. It's an easy decision for me to make when your warnings are minimal and your playtime is so high. Not only that, but your Discord and forum activity is amazing and there's no doubt you would create a positive environment for the community with trusted privileges.

Best of luck!

ACCEPTED!

Congratulations on achieving trusted!

Message one of the following enforcers to receive your in-game and discord rank!

Mersman: mersman#8224

Sinister: Sinister#3344

In order to receive your forum rank message;

TerrA: TerrA#1133