Fetus Milkshake's Staff Application

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025825056

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:32779664

Discord User#: Seraphim#9968

RP Name: Fetus Milkshake

Country/Time Zone: Australia, QLD (AEST no daylight savings).

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yeah mate.

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 1w 2d 13h or 229 hours.

1669093083664.png.200f11e9a86c4c60a98280b5af858e22.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): I have 3 warnings.

1669093096643.png.3bd44455534465e0c48599c94739c2cf.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): (Refer to the previous screenshot, same image will be used here for proof) I’ve only had the one blacklist (the first warning on the list) which was a 6 hour weapon blacklist. I was fucking around when first joining the server ages ago and was fistwhoring Scrimp, after that I ended up joining his group called Shrimp for a bit so it was all fine.

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples): Ages back in 2014 I was a Moderator on an average pop DarkRP server. It was ages ago so I can’t remember the name of the server but it’s most likely gone now. I passed the Tmod stage and was a Moderator for around a month before I quit to do schoolwork and whatnot. I followed the server’s guidelines when it came to punishing players.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?: I believe I deserve this staffing position because I am an active player, I am generally well-known in the community and I have some experience (albeit a long time ago) at doing mod/admin stuff. I only have 3 warns and I know the rules of this server inside-out. This is my favourite DarkRP server out of the few Australian ones I’ve found so I have been playing on it a fair bit. I have at the time of writing this 1974 total hours on Garry’s Mod.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples): I am constantly working on group assignments (cringe) and also working with team members with irl work and helping family/friends with legal issues when/if they pop up (I study Law). No person can know everything, so when I need help I ask for it and learn what I need to do what needs to be done correctly. Additionally, when someone requires help with something and I know something about the topic I am always happy to help.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

I am enthusiastic about things I enjoy such as playing on this server and because of that I believe I will be a great addition to the staff team.

I am 22 years old and mature, I have a decent amount of life experience compared to some of the younger players on this server.

I have a very good memory and can help with advising on your rules.

I can rewrite/edit the server rules to make sense. For example not all the building and base rules are in the “Building and Basing” section of the rules and would be happy to clean them up for you.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?: Absolutely

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes, I understand and agree

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?: I agree to follow any and all expectations that a Staff member would have.

I have talked to you a bit in game and have had no bad interactions with you although I feel as though getting a bit more known in the community wouldn’t hurt for starters you have 1 week 2 days game time but a total of only 8 messages in the discord and 7 messages on the forums.

Like I said before you are a good guy to chat to but I reckon it’s best to wait a little bit longer and get your community presence and activity up on all aspects of the server.

I am still keeping an open mind and am willing to change this from a -1 to a +1 if I see improvements.

Good luck man

My old discord user is "Fetus Milkshake" on which I have many different messages. I have a new discord account and I only use "Seraphim" to avoid clutter.

• Like 2

+1

I've seen Fetus being active, his nice to chat with. 1 week and 2 day's with only 3 warns which shows an understanding of the rules.

Discord activity between both accounts are okay, forum activity needs work but from what I can see, you are trying to improve it. App is on the shorter side but it gets by.

• Like 1

+1

I see you online all the time. You always know and follow the rules and you don't get stressed out over situations. Although I haven't had a proper conversation with you outside of sits, you seem very mature and well deserving of the staff position.

As others have mentioned, Discord and forum activity could be improved upon, but this is not enough to -1 you for. As a staff member, you will need to be active within the forums as part of the role so getting the habit in early is always good, but I have no doubt you will improve this from now on.

I wish you the best of luck with your application.

• Like 1

Ive talked to you in game and in discord and you seems like a good bloke and somone I would get along with like a house on fire, as others have pointed out your forum activity is lackluster but thats dosn't matter because your warns and playtime make up for it.

Hope to see you in and around the server into the future

+1 for you!

• Like 2

+1

Changing my mind after interacting with you more and seeing your dedication to the server/activity, with a low amount of warns and good amount of game time.

Making tickets all the time and getting it right all the time shows you understand the rules.

An example of your dedication to the server is your wiliness to create an in depth court room dupe for staff to use.

I see you are trying to improve your forum activity and that is what matters and I believe you can maintain all forms of activity while on the team.

Good luck fetus

• Like 1

+1+1+1+1

feotus milkshake is a sick cunt I see him everytime I play on the server, everywhere on discord, all over the forums. Great activity.

He is friendly to all and is funny as he’s would fit greatly into the staff team. As he is always around and has produced so much gold experiences for so many people on the server.<span style=❤️"><span style=❤️"><span style=❤️">

• Like 1

+1

Fetus Milkshake is a well known player to the Community.

I have seen him on the server everytime I log on to play, I also see him being interactive with the Community.

He is also very friendly! He would be a great fit for the staff team!

• Like 1

Hello Fetus,

its gonna be a +1 from me,

Alright to start off your forum and discord activity is actually pretty good, decent amount of game time, with a loving personality. Your a good player and helps out when needed, specially when you built that court room for me x.

The app itself is well done i can tell you spent quite a bit of time on this, from previous responses i can defiently tell you have a good community precense within the server which is always something we look for in members apply for the staff team. Just like homer said i would for sure respond to some threads and applications as this will boost your forum precense as a whole.

You seem like a good bloke so i cant see why you cant have a shot at a Trial mod position.

Best of luck, dont be discouraged if you dont get it in the first time around.

• Like 1

+1

I can't say much on fetus as I haven't had to many interactions with you however, with the few that I have I think you'd be a cozy fit for staff additionally you've shown your dedication to the server through consistent playtime as well as time between your recent warns showing that you've learned and now have a strong understanding of the rules

With all that being said, goodluck!

• Like 1

EASY +1

Fetus has everything that a member needs to become apart of the staff team on orbital servers. He is extremely active within the community playing almost everyday. He also has a really good amount of playtime and only having 3 warns makes it even better. Others have said that your activity on the forums was poor, which I must say it WAS but luckily you have changed that by responding to and making your own threads. So for those reasons I believe fetus would make a great addition to the orbital staff team. Goodluck fetus!!

- ZomZie

• Like 1