ZomZie's Staff Application

ZomZie

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198262477090/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:151105681

Discord User#: ZomZie#6705

RP Name: ZomZie

Country/Time Zone: AWST

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):1668955982240.thumb.png.80d60ffe4fc1701fb49637f9a6971646.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):1668956004387.thumb.png.8ffdcef90cf1a68853faf086c8a5fa69.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): I do have a blacklist and a soft ban. However, as I explained in my commissioner application they were not too serious and were also given to me almost a year ago.

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples): No I do not have any experience as a staff member. However, I do believe that I am quite a quick learner.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?: I believe I deserve a staffing position at orbital servers for a few reasons. These reasons include that even after returning to the community recently after an extended break from it I have managed to maintain a clean warn record, which shows that I have also retained my knowledge from the previous server (IconicRP). I have interacted with the community as much as possible via Discord, Forums, and of course in-game as I believe that having a good community presence is one of the most important aspects of being a staff member. Even though I have no experience in being a part of a staff team, I am quite experienced in the Government side of Orbital / Iconic as most of you probably know already I was the most popular SWAT-HC on iconic and I am currently a commissioner in the orbital police department.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples): I have many experiences working in team environments such as working within the HC team in iconic, the command team on supremacy, and now the command team in orbital, during all this time I believe I have gained the right amount of experience and knowledge to work well and productively in team situations. Training probationals and leading patrols, events, training, etc have prepared me to work with new players and teach them how to play the game as well as enforce the set standard of rules.

Another example of my capabilities in team environments was shown in my involvement within my old school’s basketball team, doing drills, talking, and listening to the role models within it has helped me improve and progress my understanding of how to work in a team.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

Maturity: I believe I am quite mature for my age, which is shown by my ability to roleplay without breaking any of the server rules. Having the rank of Commissioner also shows that I have the required maturity for becoming a staff member.

Calm: I can maintain a calm attitude within sits and roleplay situations which I will carry over to the staff team.

Friendly: I am friendly with everyone on the server and have many friends within orbital’s community and I also meet new people every day.

Community Focused: I am active within the discord, forums, and in-game believing that being well-known within the community is a big positive when applying for staff and maintaining a good reputation in the community.

Determination: I am always determined to complete my set task at hand and can get stuff done without any distractions when needed and always work hard for what I get.

Positive Mindset: Throughout my time on Supremacy, Iconic, and Orbital I have always kept the same positive mindset within roleplay and the community side of the server which is shown by my attitude in-game.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?: Yes, I agree.

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes, I agree.

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?: Yes, I agree.

• Like 1

+1

ZomZie is a very unique player in a great way from what I have seen ever since we came back to Orbital. An amazing trait about him is that he is able to get along with literally anyone, cracking jokes and having a great positive interactions with the community both in his unique civilian roleplay and outside of Garry's Mod as a whole. He rarely has a negative experience which is something I admire about him and admire about staff as well which is something I want to see more of in the staff team.

I cannot comment on your experience because you have none in Garry's Mod, but I know you nearly got staff back on Iconic (which the interview failed due to unfairly intentional hard bias questions just for you that were not in your control) but I know you have moderation experience's in non-Garry's mod ways such as your discord which I have seen first hand. You interact with community well which is a good staff trait.

Excluding your little break due to your internet problems, you provide a great active presense within the server, discord and the forums.

Like others above have said, you do well in the PD which shows you can manage players which is pretty much the same as staffing (coming from someone who has too much experience in this :p)

In conclusion, I truely believe you got potentionaland I personally believe it's time you show it.

Truly am looking forward to finally seeing how you will do as a staff member. Very well no doubt, that I am sure off.

Best of luck lad!

+1

active on both the gmod server and in the discord he's on everyday and overall would be a good member to have on the staff, also he's friendly with all the members within the community in the server and everyone loves him :cool:

he's also hasn't got a warn for the last 342 days (very long time in dog years)

Good Luck ZomZie!!!😁

+1

Zomzie is one of the most active people i seen on the server, His warns are from a year ago and is a great person to play with aswell.

He has recently taken the role of being a commissioner and has been active on police as in taking part of police events ect.

I reckon he is the perfect fit for the staff team!

Best of luck

Bravo out- Your man J03HY

GHOST_DEATH_STARE_MEME__shorts.gif.be02c1c49f707644d4fb43c43fdddf85.gif

Edited by J03HY

-1 always pimps slaps me in Main Street( jk)

BIG +1

his very active within the community I see him from time to time, he brings roleplay towards the community by playing certain roles, also very knowledgeable about the rules since it’s been a while since his last warn, would consider him active in game don’t know much about discord/forums, in fact his application is very detailed which shows his commitment and would not let the community or staff team down.

GOODLUCK HOPE YOU FAIL THE INTERVIEW STAGE ❤️

• Haha 1

+1

Hello ZomZie, I've seen you quite a bit and chatted with you. As of right now , you have gained the rank of Commissioner which shows you can be trusted. App is great to read. 1 week, 3 warns from last year is great to see.

+1

Your in-game activity is great. No warnings this year is great. Your application is well written. Simply, there aren't any faults I can point out (to help you, of course).

You seem like a great guy, and I enjoy interacting with you when I see you around. Even though you're only 15, you're very mature for your age.

Your forum activity is really good, and your Discord activity is amazing. All in all, I have no doubts that you'd be a great asset to the team.

I wish you the best of luck!

Zomzie like others have said nothing against you or anything your great guy to work with and talk to but i don't think you are fit for staff.

I have a couple reasons the main on e being that you are currently commissioner, now normally this would be a good thing but going through logs of events training and patrols, since you have became commissioner you have not touched PD with your new powers once, No events, no patrols, and no trainings. Now this could be because your busy or maybe it could be because you wanted commissioner to look better for your staff application however when you join commissioner or command you are expected to do your job and from what i can see you haven't.

This shows me that if you were to get staff you also might not want to put the work in as a suspect you are already burnt out.

Another things is activity, You are active in game, and somewhat active on the forums but in discord you a lacking. i feel you are not yet fully in touch with the community and i believe you cannot be a good staff member.

So it will be a -1 from me.

Best of luck: Wallaby <3