SteamID:STEAM_0:1:449138439

Discord User#:Cooper#1621

Your in-game name:CooperV2

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

1664873266154.thumb.png.18ba5494f53251a7ce485eb8e6a102f5.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1664873285391.thumb.png.4ab17b65fc5aa934c9d6ceda99e992d8.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):i don't have any

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? I believe I deserve the trusted rank because of good roleplay scenarios and fun experiences iv have with some of the members I'm always here to help any new players and always go out of my way to help them with any problems they have, i would giving base tips and also give them some cash to get started I understand some of the members may not like me but i am wiling to make things right and have fun on this server for the years to come.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank? i will help the community by making base's to share with new players so they can get a grasp on playing i will also point new players in the right direction and inform them on any rules they are unsure about, the trusted rank will encourage me to help the community with any problems they come across such as base building where to buy and sell thing such as drugs and the best/easiest ways to make money.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?yes

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:yes

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?yes

• Like 1

I’ve never seen you in game by that name atleast, this is your first forum post and I’ve never seen you on discord. Also I do recognise your profile picture as one of the DWITs and your friends with DWIT Toby on steam. I’m not sure what’s going on with the two replies above me but I’m not sure if that’s even the real Logan Sandivar as he has made a staff application before. If you are who I think you are then that lowers your chance of me +1ing you even more

Extremely toxic and shows zero respect or kindness to others, you are nothing but a minge and as I said on Toby's application, working on yourself to not be as toxic to others is a decent start if you DO genuinely care about getting trusted. Your application in itself is extremely average and you have zero forum or discord activity.

also skeetless lmao

Respectfully, being a member of the most toxic clan on the server, takes more than a bit to move past. I can recognise that it wasn't your intention to associate your name with toxicity. However as Delsi outlined, it will take a bit longer to move past.

P.S, even though you might disagree with Delsi's opinion, it's important to note that starting a debate on your own application isn't a good look and it consequently reflects badly upon yourself.

Good luck tho

+1

I know people are saying you are minging a lot but my personal interactions with you have been all good. I know you were apart of DWIT but you have left and changed, I don't believe you should be denied solely on the relation.

ALTHOUGH I am only just barely giving you a +1 as the time could be a little better and your activity on forums/discord could be increased, luckily this is only for trusted and I know you build good bases so I do believe you should get trusted so good luck.

Stay safe

-Cooper

Honesty l barely have any experience with you and really have only seen you once in game and you haven't even introduced yourself on nether the main discord or the PD discord and also by seeing by the other that l can actually used you clearly have a bad reputation. l would suggest to you to get more active on main discord including PD discord just to allow the community to understand who you are and what your intentions are, and just to show the community that you learned from your mistakes

hope to see you more in the future mate

Ruby Bartosh ;)

Starting off, I have no clue who you are. Never seen you on whenever I'm on. Forum activity is not where to be seen and it needs to be improved on. You need to improve on your community presence. That can be, being active on the forums and discord, active in game. The app isn't bad and you make your point clear.

• Like 1

Since I haven't really seen you in-game much (I believe I've only spoken to you once or twice), I will solely rely on this application for this response.

Overall, it's not too bad. You have mentioned a few good points, however, I feel as though you didn't really answer the "Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?" question as most of your points were either similar/identical to the second question regarding helping the community. Personally, I would prefer to see that question answered better and more to the point of it.

Aside from this, according to some other replies here, it seems as though you might not have had the greatest reputation, and is not just because of the clan you WERE a part of. It's great if you've tried to move on and become a better player, however, it seems as though you may need to rework your reputation as this would definitely increase your chances of being accepted.

Due to all of this, unfortunately, I will be giving you a -1 for now.

I wish you the best of luck with your application.

Doesn’t show respect to players and staff alike. You say you’ve changed since leaving affiliations with DWIT, however this process takes longer than merely a couple of hours. Respect of the trusted role is earned, not given. I’m unsure as to why you would apply now but it’s not for me to know or care. The point is attitudes and behaviours need to change in order for you personally to uphold the valued role of trusted. Best of luck

While I haven't personally had any negative/toxic interactions with you, I barely have interacted with you, and don't know you well enough to give it a +1.

From feedback others have provided too, it seems that affiliating with the DWIT's has left a negative impact which is something that you need to work on for yourself, even if you've left the group.

For the little amount of playtime you have, having a moderate prop block warn with a props BL does not give a solid first impression. May I suggest you to read and become more familiar with the rules to help yourself before applying for future applications.

Good luck.

-Mason

Edited by Mason Evergreen