Thighs or Breasts

ryl

Thighs or Breasts  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Thighs or Breasts

I wanted to make some chicken nuggets so would you recommend I use chicken thighs or chicken breasts? I tried drumsticks and they were super annoying to cut into nugget size.

I hear chicken thighs are softer so I've voted for that personally.

You want a mix of chicken breast and chicken skin for the best nuggets. Thighs may be softer however it shouldn't matter as the only time you're cutting the meat is when you cube it to prepare it for the food processor. Processing the chicken allows you to incorporate the chicken skin (more flavour) and will make shaping the chicken in to nuggets much easier as you're left with a malleable paste. Once shaped you can dip them in a batter consisting of cornstarch, all-purpose flour, baking powder, and baking soda then coat them in a mixture of flour, salt, pepper, and celery powder then drop them in a pot of frying oil filled 5-8 cm high heated to about 190 degrees Celsius for 5 to 7 minutes. If anyone thought Ryl was talking about anything other than culinary science, grow up! Women are NOT objects, however if the broad has a flat ass then Tony's gotta pass.

You want a mix of chicken breast and chicken skin for the best nuggets. Thighs may be softer however it shouldn't matter as the only time you're cutting the meat is when you cube it to prepare it for the food processor. Processing the chicken allows you to incorporate the chicken skin (more flavour) and will make shaping the chicken in to nuggets much easier as you're left with a malleable paste. Once shaped you can dip them in a batter consisting of cornstarch, all-purpose flour, baking powder, and baking soda then coat them in a mixture of flour, salt, pepper, and celery powder then drop them in a pot of frying oil filled 5-8 cm high heated to about 190 degrees Celsius for 5 to 7 minutes. If anyone thought Ryl was talking about anything other than culinary science, grow up! Women are NOT objects, however if the broad has a flat ass then Tony's gotta pass.

fat

• 3 weeks later...