SteamID: STEAM_0:0:111272755

Discord User#: tylrae#0001

RP Name: ryl

Country/Time Zone: EAST/EADT

Do you have a working Microphone: Yes

What is your gametime: 6d 5h 55m 7s

1658688052365.png.9a38b212b76569d9067e90829a8d1dee.png

How many warnings do you have?

None. I enjoy keeping to server rules and never intentionally break them.

1658688073942.thumb.png.e60a7ad09d95093e8f6fcec11b607943.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have?

None

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):

Yes, I was previously a senior admin on Oculus DarkRP for a year+. I was previously also a moderator in a different server though I do not recall its name now.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

I believe I can get along well with the staff team and can help out with sits when the server gets extra busy. I have a solid understanding of the server's rules and have staff experience in prior servers to enforce these rules. I was well-liked by the players and staff teams in previous servers though I am unable to provide you with a reference as the server is now gone. I am also decent with roleplaying weird roles and am active at many hours where there are no staff members to take sits. I enjoy teaching newbies the ropes of how to play DarkRP and the rules of the server where needed. I am very patient and mature when it comes to sits, and will consider all potential issues before considering a final judgement.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

In the prior servers where I was staff, I got along with all staff members very well. Many players enjoyed my company and presence in the server and I have been meeting many similar people in this server. I have worked office jobs in real life too being an accountant of various industries such as tax, insolvency and finance. I have been part of a team of leaders for a tax practice for over 200 graduates and have worked in various workplaces and got along with people of various ethnicities and backgrounds.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

I am an innovator at heart but also a stickler for rules. I think outside of the box and am a good problem solver as a result. I enjoy looking at ways to improve existing systems. I believe a rule well-written should always be followed. I enjoy law as a subject and it was a big part of my job as an insolvency accountant. I am also quite old and mature so I tend to be very stable when it comes to consistency and ability to judge.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?:

I agree and absolutely am against the abuse or misuse of powers given to moderate the server.

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

I agree that my powers will be stripped completely if misused.

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?:

I will agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given.

+1

I've interacted with ryl a ton over the past week and I can say that they are extremely friendly and understand the rules, having a year+ experience on oculus and having experienced his staffing first hand I can confidently say ryl deserves a spot on the staff team

Hello ryl,

You're a great community player and have seen you around a lot in the past few weeks. You are always communicating with people whether it's in-game or discord. Your application is short but put together quite well, hopefully, the qualities you listed in this application could be of use to the staff team.

Forum activity isn't great, could be better but your discord activity is semi-alright.

Good luck with your application.

+1

+1

Hey Ryl! whilst I don't have many experiences with you i cant say I've heard any bad words thrown in your direction. In the few sits I've had with you, your calm collected and can give me an adequate amount of reasoning and explanation regarding your ticket!

These are all attributes required as a staff member and I believe though in our small interactions you have displayed them adequately!

Hope to see you on the team!

phat +1

I have occasionally bumped into Ryl and they've been chill. Not ever had a full conversation with them but the previous staff experience and no warns is an easy yes for me. I think it'd be worth having you on staff

-1 Bro your not active in the forums nor the discord NOR the game... You only have that much playtime because you leave your computer on while you sleep. I've heard you personally say that in game as well

+1

Every interaction I have had with Ryl has been positive and enjoyable!! Very active on the server and is always communicating with the community. The ONLY feedback I can say is maybe not to farm up hours and achieve the hours when you are actually at your computer, I know half the server do it but staff are above everyone else!

I think he'd make a great staff member! (after all I taught him hehe)

Regards,

Nick Darcy