RP Name:Big Tony

Country/Time Zone:austraila

Do you have a working Microphone?:no but i could fix it if needs be

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

1658143433835.thumb.png.b1503f45db28161e5b6fd1bb62fbc215.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1658143519580.thumb.png.ce7e445f46fb70ef67e976aeae010178.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):no i do not

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

I'm nice i like help people i could help anyone that needs it like if theres someone

that wants to know how to use a job or whats the best way to make money all different

stuff like that and i will all ways work as a team with the fellow admins so i do believe i deserve this

rank

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

i can help admins with events sits and more if they ask me to do something i

will do it without hesitation i could also help build stuff for events and stuff

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

laughter,fun and many more

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?:yes

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:yes

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?:yes

signed:Big Tony

I have seen you on the server few times in the past couple of weeks, had minimal interaction with you outside of sits. Your application is sub par with only a few sentences is total. You have 5 messages in the discord and your only forum post is your staff app. I recommend interacting with others outside of gmod before applying for staff.

Good luck!

The absolute bare minimum went into this application, which tells me that you don't really care for the position. Refer to the other criticisms above for some solid advice if you really do want to go for staff. Your next application will need more than 2 sentences to be considered.

I'm gonna keep it a buck, your ap would be one of the shortest I've seen. Activity on either platforms is a big upset. You are known within the community, but as Adam said its mostly in sits I have spoken to you. I think you need to get a couple of things in order before you are considered for staff.

I have had limited interaction with Big Tony but the times I have interacted with him, it was in a negative light either due to minging or rule breaks but never severe enough to take it to a sit or complain about, in the eyes of staff it would have warranted a warn, but I understand some rule breaks are mistakes, and I have made them myself in past experiences but its the minging or instigating that is a problem, I have only seen you do it a few times but it shouldn't be happening as it ruins others experience and isn't staff material.

I also agree on what everyone else has stated about the app being short and activity being scarce.

Sorry mate, best of luck though. <span style=👍">