bunned's Trusted Application

Bunned

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198258669288/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:149201780

Your in-game name: bunned

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):20210704005935_1.thumb.jpg.ece3ef29dfb297b1ee18b50fbc766540.jpgHow many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):20210704010351_1.thumb.jpg.957535ea0cf002b4e177bb6e38edfc6a.jpgHow many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):20210704010351_1.thumb.jpg.8fbc359db7ccb16ca1e856ce402b3333.jpg

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? I believe I deserve Trusted because I love to help players and I try to be as understanding and respectful as I can. I have good experience because I used to staff on supremacy, I was told by the staff manager himself I am quite helpful during sits. I have been told by 2 people in the community that I am one of the nicest people online they have met and I feel so happy after hearing that. One of the best feeling I get is when someone comes up to me and asks me a question. I do not know why I get such a good feeling but its definitely a good thing. I would be so honoured with this rank seeing it beside my name and I will take it more than seriously. Thank you for reading why I think I should be Trusted! I love you all <3

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank? I feel as though if people see a higher rank beside my name it will encourage them to come up and ask me any questions, as a mentioned before it makes me so happy when that happens. Obviously too a new player, seeing trusted besides someone name will make them trustable and worth listening too when getting some help. I love to help as much people as I can. Although I do not have a mic, I don't have a problem with typing to people and it doesn't get boring in anyway because as I mentioned before, helping people is what I love to do. Even though I do not have the power to enforce rules I like to make as many sits as I can against people in order for them to be told by a staff member which can be a lot more influencing to them, this would be my last resort as I can understand being in an admin sit about a rule you have broken can be quite daunting if you truly care about the server. Thank you for reading this section of my trusted application! Everyone is awesome! <3

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? Yes, I am.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: I agree.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? I wouldn't even think of this. I agree.

Thank you for reading my Trusted application, Truly cool people you guys are! I cant even count the amount of times I've laughed on the server and the discord. Thank you again and have a good one! <3

+1

Not sure who you were on Supremacy which was definitely my bad... but you have a great eye for rule issues that you constantly bring to my attention which shows your depth and understanding of the server's rules. Previous staff experience means you are able to present yourself as a role model for the server and you are very easygoing with people and from what I have seen you cause no issues which is evident with your 0 warns. Good luck!

• Like 1

+1

Your application is great - good formatting and very good answers to the questions. I've seen you on fairly often recently and although you barely meet the game time requirements and you don't have a lot of forum activity, I think that you would be a good fit for trusted.

• Like 1

+1

Not sure who you were on Supremacy which was definitely my bad... but you have a great eye for rule issues that you constantly bring to my attention which shows your depth and understanding of the server's rules. Previous staff experience means you are able to present yourself as a role model for the server and you are very easygoing with people and from what I have seen you cause no issues which is evident with your 0 warns. Good luck!

I think the reason you didn't know me on supremacy was because I left before the map change and the map change only had started to go around that it was happening, I never played on the new map on supremacy before it was shut down so that may have been the reason.

Thank you for commenting on my Trusted Application <3

hes gave false warnings to me and my friends before.

Hi, thanks for the comment! So If I did give you a false warning as a cop (which I don't think I have ever done), why wouldn't you report it to staff? If you did report it to staff then they would of told you that it was not a false warning, if this is the case then it's not fair to me is it? If this was not the case, I would like some more detail because I feel as thought you put this in randomly because I have never done something like that.

As always, Thank you for commenting on my Trusted Application <3

• Like 1

Hi, thanks for the comment! So If I did give you a false warning as a cop (which I don't think I have ever done), why wouldn't you report it to staff? If you did report it to staff then they would of told you that it was not a false warning, if this is the case then it's not fair to me is it? If this was not the case, I would like some more detail because I feel as thought you put this in randomly because I have never done something like that.

As always, Thank you for commenting on my Trusted Application <3

i have and so have my friend multiple times, but its in the past now. <3

BIG +1

Bunned is probably one of the kindest people I've ever met on a virtual video game. he shows great display of all the rules and is a great person to ask questions. I think its quite a shame that me and you never do any roleplaying together but nonetheless you are still a good person who definitely deserves the trusted rank

Good Luck! <3

• Like 1