Paul's Trusted application

trustedapp-png.8

Prerequisites

• You must be familiar with all of our rules.
  • You must be well known within our community.
  • You must have 2 days of playtime before applying.

Paul's Trusted app

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/death123456789101112131/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:202626917

Discord Your mum so fat she died#6781

Your in-game name: Paul

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): about 4 days

20220625175418_1.thumb.jpg.ea019e12f12462f77121cba195a87cd0.jpg

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): I have a lot yet that was me when I was a little 16 yr old just wondering what the hell I'm doing I am older now and understand the rules a lot better now 20220625174140_1.thumb.jpg.5857f979ebceeb1a30cf4543e52e208e.jpg

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): provided above

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? I have been a part of this community for over 2 years and have been a part of the orbital servers for quite a while now so i think now is the time to apply for trusted and have fun with the trusted advantages

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank? I will be an active user along with continuing to climb up the ladder of ranks and participate in multiple events like pd events and admin events

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? I am completely familiar with our rules and guidelines i have learnt a lot about them in my past months quite quickly

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes i do agree that my rank will be stripped completely if misused

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? I do with all of my gratitude in my heart

it was my birthday yesterday and I thought this would be a good step up

kind regards Paul