Yes, barely.

What is your game time? (Post a screenshot):

0e4f7c2510c4bfc58bef74a95497402c.png

+1W 4D from the old server, I think.

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

d9ce867d740f8bcb1b44dd311bd5a9f7.png

How many Soft-bans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

0, as shown above

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples): Yes,

Nitro Net | Head-Admin | 6Months.

Ranch RP | Moderator | 1Month.

Equinox Gaming | Owner | 2Months

Guardian Networks (IMPRP, CWRP, DarkRP) | Developer | 6months.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

I believe I deserve this staff position because I believe I would be able to help out the community in many ways, Such as:

1. Activity, I am and will be active every day ( In discord and in-game ).
  2. Friendliness, I believe I am a really friendly person who can get along with almost anyone.
  3. Caring, I also believe I am really caring towards players and staff. I am currently working on a Psychology Certificate therefore I will be able to understand why the players/staff act the way they do. I will also be able to control myself in stressful situations
  4. Helpful, I believe I’m very helpful in many ways such as 4.1. I have a few hours on Garry’s Mod so I know quite a bit about the game. 4.2. I have been playing DarkRP for 2-2.5k of my hours, Therefore I know how most servers ( Staff and player ) work
  5. Responsible, I believe I am a very responsible person, I know my boundaries, how to control myself, how to be professional, how to help out with anything that needs ( within reason ).

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

My ability to work as a team is very simple, I get the job done, as quickly and fairly possible with the high amount of quality that comes along with it. I also have prior experience in working as a team in the Information Technology industry. I enjoy working as a team and the bonding it brings with it.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

Friendliness, Respect, Gratitude, Fairness, and equality

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?:

Yes, I agree.

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes, I agree.

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?:

Yes, I agree.

Scott's words:

Thank you for taking the time to read my staff application.

I am open to all types of criticism so say anything that may help me improve,

And again, Thank you for your time!

+1

My guy is very generous helps out within the community. I see this guy active on discord, forums and ingame. He has many previous staffing experiences and I would love to see this guy staff on this server. <3

• Like 1

+1

active amongst all parts of the community

he has at one time given me credits barely even knowing me just because he wanted to

extremely helpful with his knowledge

could always have room for improvement but in total he knows a lot

• Like 1

Hey Scott,

I know you and I are mates but I need to look at this from a staffing point of view so I hope you don't this personally :)

The main reason I'm going to -1 this app is due to the fact that you didn't handle your 3D ban very well,

This showed myself and the staff team a level of immaturity which isn't a good quality to have when dealing with other players.

I've also seen 2 sides of you, one side which enforces the server rules on other people, then the other side, which you argue the server rules avoid punishment..

I've also been involved in few cases where you wanted warns removed for the pure fact you wanted to go for Trusted, staff, or police roles.. I just feel as if the rules apply to everyone else, but when they apply for you it becomes a problem..

I don't think your fit for staff as of yet!

There is still room for improvement which I think you're very capable of, just not at this present time.

Thanks Scott!

• Like 1

I know you quite a bit from before Orbital, and you are a fun person to have. But regardless, I personally believe you're not ready for the responsibility of a staff member. Your past Commander application was okay, but you were banned that time, so unfortunately your application had had to be denied.

So in my opinion and as what Tuppy stated, improve on your playstyle and try and to apply yourself to the positive side and adopting some staffing characteristics that can obviously help you in this case. I know you can improve on yourself and change some of your negatives to a positive.

My response will change when I've seen some of that upper-level stuff in you.

Regards,

Haru

• Like 1

After some heavy consideration, I have decided to -1 your application. Now don't take this too hard, in time I believe you will make a fantastic staff member for orbital, you just need to fix up the things mentioned.

As Tuppy mentioned you did not take your 3D ban very well, as he said it shows immaturity. What would happen if you did become staff but then were demoted for reasons, how would you handle being demoted from the staff team if it was to happen?

Another thing for me is that you seem to lose your cool quite easily with others. I remember you telling me about how someone was uncuffing your arrest and you retaliated by killing the player giving you a warning. My concern is that you might lose your cool in a stressful sit and you would take it out on the players involved.

Use what I said above to improve. Once I believe you have improved I believe you will be ready to become a staff member. Feel free to message me about your app and response on discord!

Good luck with your application!