Ban Appeal

Solobolo

Your SteamID https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198244969640/

In-game name: el Julio

Time and date of ban (Use timezone): 23/01/2022 3-4 pm Australian Western Standard Time

Name of the Staff Member that banned you: Lolly Gagger

Further details: I got banned a couple nights ago when I was really drunk at the time. This homeless guy was taking my money printer so I killed him because he wouldn't drop it, then one of the other homeless people killed me so I came back to try to get it and I killed him again cause he came to grab it again. Eventually when I got it in my base I got pulled into an admin sit and the admin told me if I were to kill him for taking it I would have to type a /yell warning in chat I didn't know that and I didn't think of doing that because he was running with it and I didn't know what to do, so the admin told me how to deal with it and what I done wrong and I accepted that he also told me I wasn't aloud to say the p word or the n word which I'm very sorry for using that crude language I just thought it wouldn't be problem since I'm black and that type of language is what i say every day around my friends and family but I accept that I shouldn't say it anyway, so I said I wont say that stuff then he told I would be getting banned because I didn't warn him and broke nlr which really pissed me because I thought it should have been a warning so I got really angry and started yelling stuff at them because the other guy broke nlr but the admin didn't bring that up so I started going off at them. once again I was really drunk I'm very sorry for saying all that dumb shit most of what I vaguely remember. I logged of seeming as I was getting banned anyway. Later on, all my friends were playing on the server and they didn't want to play any other server seeming as this server is one of the best dark rp servers so I tried logging in on another account because I really wanted to play with my best mates and I got permanently banned. ill accept any ban time just please get rid of the perma ban this is one of my favorite servers I wont say anymore dumb shit and I have read up on all the rules I just wanna play with my mates on this server again.

Any evidence you can provide: I didn't record the situation

Have you become familiar with the rules?: yes I have read up on all of them